The Golden Rule of Donating: If (due to age or condition) you won’t eat it or serve it to friends or family – don’t donate it, throw it out !
- Unexpired or close to expiration date – we cannot accept any canned goods over 3 years
- MOST WANTED: Nutritious – hearty stews or soups, tuna, nut butters – think protein!
- Unopened, in original packaging
- Fresh & homegrown produce happily accepted
- Shampoo, Conditioner, Deoderant, Bath/Bar soap
- Dish soap, household cleaners, laundry soap
- Toothpaste, toothbrushes, floss – Adult & Child
- Tampons, Maxi-pads, Panty liners
- Cash or checks payable to Estacada Area Food Bank always welcome!
- Bring us your returnable bottles/cans & we’ll turn them into cash for our programs!