Donation Hours –
- Tuesdays 10AM to 2PM
- Wednesdays 10AM to 6PM
- Thursdays 10AM to 2PM
- Cash or checks payable to Estacada Area Food Bank are always welcome! Please mail to PO Box 1196, Estacada, OR 97023 or bring by during our donation hours.
- We also accept donations through PayPal:
- Bring us your returnable bottles/cans & we’ll turn them into cash for our programs!
The Golden Rule of Food Donating: If (due to age or condition) you won’t eat it or serve it to friends or family – don’t donate it!
- Unexpired or close to expiration date are okay – we cannot accept any canned goods over 3 years
- MOST WANTED: Nutritious – hearty stews or soups, tuna, canned meats, nut butters – think protein!
- Unopened, in original packaging
- Fresh & homegrown produce happily accepted
- Shampoo, Conditioner, Deodorant, Bath/Bar soap
- Dish soap, Household Cleaners, Laundry Soap
- Toothpaste, Toothbrushes, Floss – Adult & Child
- Tampons, Maxi-pads, Pantyliners, Adult Diapers
- Toilet Paper, Tissues, Paper Towels
Our Tax ID: 93-0840416