WHO WE ARE
The Estacada Area Food Bank, formed in 1982, is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization serving the communities of Estacada, Eagle Creek, Barton, Damascus, Carver, and Colton. We are governed by an all-volunteer Board of Directors and supported by an Executive Director and other staff and many fabulous volunteers.
Our Mission & Vision
We provide healthy food and other essentials for our community.
We envision a community where everyone has the resources they need to live a healthy and secure life.
Board of Directors
Please consider joining our Board by clicking on and filling out the: Prospective Board Member Questionnaire
- Katinka Bryk, Board Chair, Estacada Together Board Vice President, The Artback Treasurer
- Laura Gunderson, Board Vice-Chair, The Oregonian editorial and opinion pages editor
- Allen Cameron, Board Treasurer, retired business owner
- Mary Ann Bugni, Stewarding an Edible Estacada School District (SEED) school learning gardens program representative, Board Secretary, Estacada Together Board Secretary
- Position open, Estacada School District Representative
- Jane Reid, Board Member At Large, Clackamas Community College Board of Education, Oregon Community College Association, Estacada Together Board President, Estacada Summer Celebration
- Kalika Stanton, Board Member At Large
- Kolieha Bush, Board Member At Large
- Joe Kaufman, Board Member At Large, Attorney
- Talia Steele, Youth Board Member, Estacada High School
- Carolyn Luke, BS, Executive Director
- Jessica Fitch, Pantry Coordinator