WHO WE ARE
The Estacada Area Food Bank, formed in 1982, is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization serving the communities of Estacada, Eagle Creek, Barton, Damascus, Carver, and Colton. We are governed by an all-volunteer Board of Directors and supported by an Executive Director and other staff and many fabulous volunteers.
We partner to improve community health through the promotion of healthy foods in order to eliminate hunger and its root causes.
Board of Directors
- Allen Siefken, Board Chair, RAJ Industries, Inc. President and Owner
- Jeff Husband, Board Vice Chair, Logan Community Church Pastor
- Sadie Main, Board Treasurer, City of Estacada City Recorder/Finance Director
- Barb McCullough, Board Secretary, Mackenzie Associate Principal/Director of HR & Administration
- Nancy Crosby, Honorary Board Member
- Julie Theander, Board Member At Large, Estacada School District Director of Nutrition Services & Accounts Payable/Purchasing
- Allen Cameron, Board Member At Large
- Mary Ann Bugni, Board Member At Large, Stewarding an Edible Estacada School District (SEED) school gardens program, Estacada Together Board Secretary
- Jane Reid, Board Member At Large, Clackamas Community College Board of Education, Oregon Community College Association, Estacada Together Board President, Estacada Summer Celebration
- Debra Bufton, MPH, Executive Director
- Jenny Beaudoin, MSW, Assistant Director
- Brie Lievsay, Stockperson